Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Life’s A Peach’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Parklands Drive, St Albans, Herts, AL3 4AH. Our company registration number is 7250863. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms of Business
Unless otherwise stated in the agreement any agreement can be terminated with one month written notice by either side, otherwise will be deemed to be in perpetuity
All coaching sessions must be pre-booked and proof of email confirmation sent is counted as a confirmed appointment. Any coaching sessions cancelled with less than 3 days notice will be chargeable in full, if cancelled with between 4 and 10 notice they can be chargeable at 50%.
All invoices are due for payment on receipt, and any more than 10 days overdue may incur late charges/interest
Meetings will normally take place in Colin Sanders Innovation Centre Banbury, and any room hire is the responsibility of the customer. If any coaching is requested away from Banbury and it can be accommodated travel will be charged, however any sessions in Banbury of at least 3 hours will incur no travel cost
All information shared by staff and management of the customer will be treated as strictly confidential and not shared outside the company, but the information shared by the staff may be shared with the management, if appropriate.
Life’s a Peach Linkedin management service Terms and Conditions
- This is an annual contract which will start from the 1st of the month after the contract is signed.
- Payment is monthly in advance by standing order
- The customer is responsible for ensuring all necessary information is delivered to Life’s a Peach Ltd (LaP) in order for updates to commence on 1st of month, and responsible for responding in a timely manner to any request for information from LaP.
- Definition of updates
- A profile update (on the home page of your profile)
- Connecting, accepting an invite to connect and sending message (as agreed in advance)
- Posting in a Linked In group
- Amending your profile, including headline, summary, kills and expertise and any other section
- Sending a message
- Adding application
- Uploading to application
- Making a connection request
- Requesting a recommendation
- Making a recommendation
- LaP will endeavour to ensure all communication is accurate, however it is the responsibility of the customer to check and inform LaP of any inaccuracies
- Customer’s responsibility
- Reactive – the customer is responsible for sending updates, in the unlikely event that no updates are sent then there is no requirement for LaP to chase for these and none will be posted.
- Proactive – Although LaP will send through suggestions and recommendations it is still the customers responsibility to ensure that the information is reacted to and relevant updates are sent.
- Full Managed – LaP will communicate with the customer and generate sufficient information to deliver updates, it is the responsibility of the customer to inform LaP if anything changes.
- In the event of non-payment of monthly fee, LaP will make no updates until payment of outstanding monies has been received
- In the event of incorrect posts being published the liability of LaP is restricted to the up to 12 calendar month’s subscription.